This presentation shows how to create a text-based adventure game in
- * Nordic Perl Workshop: Adventures in Perl6 - slides from the
Nordic Perl Workshop 2007 - Copenhagen.
- * Oslo.pm: Adventures in Perl6 - slides from the Oslo.pm
techmeeting, held a few days after the NPW. In this presentation, I
started to implement a world similar to the one presented in
Games::ScottAdams::Tutorial, which uses a specialized language for
adventures. Remember that my goal was not to write the Ultimate
Adventure Engine, but to learn a bit more of Perl 6 by writing one.
- * Lisbon.pm: the same presentation for Lisbon.pm techmeeting, on
- * Adventures in Perl6 was presented at YAPC::Europe::2007, by
Flavio Glock, on 2007-08-28 (Vienna)
- * Forum de Software Livre de Lisboa, 2007-10-13 (Lisbon)
- * See the source code.
- * Use Perl 6 classes and roles to define objects and what they
Let me know if you have any ideas! : )